THEO’s May 2022 SAT Class
- May 16-20 2022, Monday – Friday ONLY BUY THE 2020 EDITION of the SAT PREP BOOK
- Daily sessions from 8:45-12 taught by Alicia Loran for Verbal and Debi Jones for Math
- Apply by delivering a $150 check payable to THEO to the THEO offices – 1301 Custer Road, Suite 616, Plano TX 75075
- Students registered for the 2021-2022 or 2022-2023 school year do NOT need to pay a THEO application/registration fee.
- Students NOT registered for the 2021-2022 or 2022-2023 school year should forward THEO application paperwork, the $25 THEO processing fee and the reduced THEO Application fee of $50 per student to our THEO offices.
- August 2022 dates may be August 7-12, 2023. More details to follow in the spring of 2022.
Cost is $150 for five days of SAT prep in math and language—from 8:45 to 12:00 Monday through Friday.
The text is NOT provided. Each student will supply their own book. We anticipate a new edition of the textbook to be released in Spring 2022. We will update the website with the new edition info (including ISBN number) no later than 4/1/2022.
Minimum student count is 10; 36 is the maximum for combined classes, but the maximum student count per actual class is 18.
Math test preparation will be from 8:45-10:15 with a break from 10:15-10:30. Then language test preparation will start at 10:30 and end at 12:00 each day.
(If more than eighteen students sign up, we will split into two groups, friends will be kept together! The second group will just have language first, followed by math.)
Math prep teacher is Debi Jones
Language prep teacher is Alicia Loran.
Supply Fee: None.
Math: Through a series of math review questions and practice tests, the students will polish their SAT techniques while building knowledge and confidence. The homework for each night will be both Math practice test sections. Individual help with questions from the homework will be available starting at 8:15 the next morning.
Language: This class prepares students for the SAT by providing testing strategies as well as ample opportunities to take practice tests. Whether you have a student who loves reading and writing and just wants extra practice or you have a student who dislikes reading and writing and needs the extra little push—this class is for you! Tradition says that you will also take three (25 minute) practice test sections each afternoon for writing as well as math.