THEO is located on the southwest corner of 15th and Custer in Plano, Texas. If you want to check out our home, drive south on Custer, past 15th. After you have almost passed the entire parking lot for the southwest quadrant, turn west onto Dolphin Street. Turn right into the parking lot and drive west. We are in Suite 616 with a sign above our door.
1301 Custer Road, Suite 616
Plano, TX 75075
Benefits of this location?
- Less than one mile north of the George Bush Tollway off of Custer (a free exit) for easy access from Dallas, Carrollton, Farmer’s Branch, Frisco, Garland, Rowlett and farther,
- approximately two miles west of Central Expressway for easy access from Allen, McKinney and farther north
With many conveniences nearby….
- approximately one mile to Plano’s Liberty Recreation Center for easy exercise time
- less than one mile to my boys’ favorite childhood park in Plano. Why? It has a real-live WWII tank on which to play
- Starbucks across the street
- McDonald’s with playground in the same parking lot, along with Eddy’s Pizza, and more
- two miles west of Central Market, Wal-Mart and Sam’s on Coit Road just north of George Bush Tollway
- two miles south of Kroger
- two and a half miles south of Schmilfenig Library which is between Parker and Spring Creek on Custer
- One mile west of Michael’s, Barnes and Noble, Bed Bath and Beyond
- near the Plano Heritage Farmstead as well as the bug museum at Do-It-Yourself Pest Control — field trips for siblings abound 🙂
- too many other conveniences are nearby to mention