How to Apply as a Returning Family to THEO
Returning Family ONLINE Registration Time is closed but you can register by doing the following:
Turn in an add/drop form plus all of the THEO and teacher checks to the front desk or mail them in to THEO 1301 Custer Road, Suite 616, Plano, TX 75075.
Staff will manually enter students into requested classes on a first come, first serve bases as the classes have open seats.
Reminder for 2020-2021 registration, returning families are allowed to enter other children from their family by turning in the new application paperwork with the additional children included on the form.
To register during open registration, complete the online registration at https://www.mycoopdb.com/THEO
Upon registering, print the registration page (click on the “Print Friendly Summary” link which opens a .pdf, and print it in landscape mode) then mail the registration summary, along with the registration fee, tuition deposit and supply fee checks to:
- For the 2020-2021 school year: THEO Application fees are $150/student as it is after June 15 with a max of $300 per famil
- Tuition deposit equivalent to the monthly tuition for the class, i.e. $80 for Apologia Chemistry. The tuition deposit pays the final month of class, typically May but sometimes December for fall only classes. Make these checks payable to the teacher with a few exceptions (Paula Smith, Kathy Franda, Collin College classes, Academic Adventures and Friday School are to be made payable to Science Lab Tutorials (Smith), Kando Create (Franda), and to THEO for Collin, AA, and FS.
- Beginning in September, tuition is payable monthly before the 10th day of the month. September-April, tuition checks should be payable to the teacher.
- No tuition charge for August classes to offset the short weeks of class in May.
- Late fees are paid to the teachers and are assessed per class if tuition is paid after the 10th of the month. The fees are:
- $25 for the first time payment is late.
- $50 for the second time payment is late.
- $75 for the third time payment is late.
- Neither the application fee nor the tuition deposit nor the supply fees will be refunded if your student withdraws from the class anytime during the year. PLEASE carefully consider THEO’s policy of no refunds before applying to join our organization.